Bloomberg Recognizes Joele Frank as Leading Global Shareholder Activism Defense Advisor in H1 2020 Global Activism Market Review
July 10, 2020 – Joele Frank is proud to be recognized as the leading global IR adviser to companies in defense against activist investors, according to Bloomberg’s H1 2020 Global Activism Market Review. Of all new activist campaigns launched during the first half of 2020 and tracked by Bloomberg, Joele Frank advised on 56 situations in which the activists’ holdings were collectively valued at approximately $5.8 billion. Joele Frank was recognized as the top activism IR advisor across a number of categories, including:
- Total Number of Engagements;
- Engagements for U.S. Companies;
- Engagements for Companies with Market Capitalizations Greater than $1 Billion;
- Engagements by Aggregate Activist Stake Value; and
- Engagements by Aggregate Market Capitalization.