Joele Frank Again Recognized as Leading Global Shareholder Activism Defense Advisor by Bloomberg in H1 2021 Global Activism Market Review
July 9, 2021 – Joele Frank is proud to once again be recognized by Bloomberg as the top corporate shareholder activism defense advisor in its H1 2021 Global Activism Market Review. Of all new activist campaigns launched in 2021 and tracked by Bloomberg, Joele Frank advised on 42 activist situations with stakes valued at approximately $12.2 billion during the first half of 2021. Joele Frank was also recognized as the top adviser across nine of 12 industry sectors, as well as across a number of other categories, including:
- Total Number of Global Engagements;
- Engagements for U.S. Companies;
- Engagements by Aggregate Activist Stake Value;
- Engagements for Companies with Market Capitalizations Greater than $5 Billion;
- Engagements for Companies with Market Capitalizations Greater than $1 Billion; and
- Engagements for Companies with Market Capitalizations Less than $1 Billion.