Andi has extensive experience developing and implementing investor relations and financial communications programs and also advises clients on special situations. Her areas of expertise include:
- Investor Relations and Public Relations: She works with public companies to develop, implement and enhance their IR and PR programs to help them achieve their business objectives, including assisting with quarterly earnings preparation, analyst days, and corporate positioning. She also helps private equity firms with financial communications at both the firm and portfolio company level.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: She advises companies involved in both friendly and unsolicited M&A transactions. Recent assignments include advising Thermo Fisher Scientific in its acquisition of Affymetrix, Monster Worldwide in its sale to Randstad, Lorillard in its sale to Reynolds American, DirecTV in its sale to AT&T, and US Airways in its merger with American Airlines.
- Shareholder Activism: Her recent experience in high-profile activism situations and proxy contests includes iRobot (Red Mountain), DuPont (Trian), MeadWestvaco (Starboard), Procter & Gamble (Pershing Square), Spectra Energy (Sandell), and Clorox (Carl Icahn).
- Crisis Communications: She has advised numerous companies on management changes, data breaches, financial restatements, litigation, federal investigations, product recalls, workforce reductions and facility closures.
- Spin-offs and IPOs: Her experience with spin-offs and public offerings includes advising Sealed Air in its spin-off of Diversey Care, Ventas in its spin-off of Care Capital Properties, McDermott International in its separation into two independent companies, and Primerica in its IPO.
In 2012 Andi was named one of PR News’ “People to Watch.” Prior to joining Joele Frank in 2006, she worked at Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide in the Corporate/Investor Relations practice. She received a BA in English from Dartmouth College.