For over a decade, Andi has worked with companies across industries to provide strategic communications counsel on a wide range of high-profile, complex issues. Her areas of expertise include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: She advises companies involved in both friendly and unsolicited M&A transactions. Recent assignments include advising Broadcom in its proposal to acquire Qualcomm, Thermo Fisher in its acquisition of Patheon, DirecTV in its sale to AT&T, and US Airways in its merger with American Airlines.
- Shareholder Activism: Her recent activism and proxy fight experience includes Procter & Gamble (Trian), Deckers (Marcato), Lowe’s (D.E. Shaw), CARS.com (Starboard), Monotype (Starboard), iRobot (Red Mountain), DuPont (Trian), Procter & Gamble (Pershing Square), and Clorox (Carl Icahn).
- Crisis Communications: She has advised numerous companies on management changes, data breaches, financial restatements, litigation, federal investigations, product recalls, workforce reductions and facility closures.
- Investor Relations and Public Relations: She works with a number of clients to help develop and execute investor and public relations programs including Amgen, FedEx, Phillips 66, Gartner, and Ventas. She also helps private equity firms with financial communications at both the firm and portfolio company level.
- Spin-offs: Her experience with spin-offs includes advising R.R. Donnelly in its spin-offs of LSC Communications and Donnelly Financial Solutions, Sealed Air in its spin-off of Diversey Care, Ventas in its spin-off of Care Capital Properties, and McDermott International in its separation into two independent companies.
In 2012 Andi was named one of PR News’ “People to Watch.” Prior to joining Joele Frank in 2006, she worked at Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide in the Corporate and Investor Relations practice. She received a BA in English from Dartmouth College.