Joele Frank Clients Well-Represented in Turnaround Awards
Joele Frank’s clients were well-represented in the Turnaround Atlas Awards announced by the Global M&A Network in June 2014. In all, the firm was involved in six of the winning matters. The annual Turnaround Atlas Awards honor excellence from the global restructuring, special situations M&A, judicial and out-of-court reorganization and turnaround communities in 36 unique categories.
Notably, Joele Frank’s longtime client US Airways was the recipient of the “Large Restructuring of the Year Award” for its merger with American Airlines following a successful reorganization. Other awards involving Joele Frank clients included:
- Large Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year: Patriot Coal reorganization
- Large Pre-Pack Restructuring of the Year: Dex Media and SuperMedia prepack reorganizations and merger
- Small Mid-Markets Special Situation M&A Deal of the Year: TLO sale of assets to TransUnion
- Healthcare Industry Turnaround of the Year: Rural/Metro reorganization
- Transport and Logistics Industry Turnaround of the Year: Pinnacle Airlines reorganization and integration with Delta Air Lines